Posted on May 7, 2019 in Hair Restoration with Dr. Ransom, NeoGraft FUE
If your hair lacks density, or you have balding spots, the FUE hair restoration from NeoGraft may be a good option for you. Dr. Ransom will meet with you and provide you with a consultation to discuss your suitability for this type of procedure. Here are five reasons why FUE hair restoration from NeoGraft is a good solution for hair loss.
- No Linear Scarring – The FUE hair restoration system does not leave a linear scar on your head. Alternatively, the FUT (Follicular Unit Transfer) or “Strip” hair restoration technique involves the removal of a strip of your skin to dissect follicular units. This procedure leaves a linear scar.
- Minimal Scarring – The FUE hair restoration system leaves minimal dot scarring that quickly heals and disappears. This minimally invasive technique is an excellent option for you if you need quick and effective treatment with minimal scarring.
- Virtually Painless – The FUE hair restoration system is practically painless.
- Specific and Natural Placement – The NeoGraft hair restoration system employs a handheld tool. This enables Dr. Ransom to shape the added hair follicles in an aesthetically pleasing and natural-looking way.
- Great Results – Patients who receive the NeoGraft FUE hair restoration are left with natural, flowing hair. Dr. Ransom helps his patients benefit from a perfect hairline for years to come.
Posted on behalf of Ransom, MD