Posted on August 5, 2016 in Non-Surgical Procedures, Plastic Surgery
At the San Francisco Center for Facial Plastic, Reconstructive & Laser Surgery, our Double Board-Certified, Ivy League educated plastic surgeon, Dr. Evan Ransom offers only the best and most effective treatments for his patients. When it comes to laser therapy, it’s no different.
Lasers play a variety of roles when it comes to cosmetic and plastic surgery. They allow Dr. Ransom to perform non-invasive procedures that offer long-lasting results.
Some examples of how we use lasers in our San Francisco office include:
- Treating Fine Lines and Crow’s Feet
- Prolonged sun exposure and natural aging can cause crow’s feet and other fine lines across the face. Lasers aid in skin resurfacing for a smoother appearance without having to go “under the knife.”
- Erasing Lipstick Bleed Lines
- Rhytids (or fine lines) around the mouth are frequently seen in people who smoke. It can cause lipstick or lip liner to look as if it’s leaking into small grooves across the mouth and onto the face. Like treating other types of fine lines, lasers aid in lessening the severity of these unwanted textures.
- Erasing Pigmentations and Age Spots
- Dark brown spots due to hyper pigmentation and tiny blood vessels often become more visible as we age. Lasers effectively reduce the visibility of these areas by removing the surface layer of the skin.
- Removing Precancerous Lesions
- Abnormal keratosis areas have the potential to evolve into skin cancer. Fortunately, they can easily be removed with a laser so that healthy skin can grow in its place.
- Laser cosmetic treatments in San Francisco are a comfortable way to boost your confidence without surgery. Contact the San Francisco Center for Facial Plastic, Reconstructive & Laser Surgery today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Evan Ransom to find out more.
Posted on behalf of San Francisco Center for Facial Plastic, Reconstructive & Laser Surgery
Follow us on Google+