At San Francisco Center for Facial Plastic, Reconstructive & Laser surgery, we offer laser hair removal for light and dark hair.
Here are the top 10 reasons to get your hair removed with our laser treatments.
- It is a permanent solution. Once your treatment cycle is complete, you will never have to worry about hair growth in that area again. A typical treatment cycle is four different sessions approximately one month apart.
- No more stubbles. During the summer (and bikini weather), laser hair removal is helpful for avoiding those embarrassing stubbles around your armpits or bikini lines.
- Throw away your razors. Good razors are a big expense. Deduct that expense from your budget…permanently!
- Smooth skin is waiting for you.
- Cancel your waxing and plucking appointments. Most women maintain hair removal appointments every six weeks. Use the time and money saved to spend it on other items you’ve been longing to purchase.
- Throw ingrown hairs out the window! Shaving causes painful and unsightly ingrown hairs. When you shave no more, that means no more ingrown hairs.
- For men, hair on the chest or back can cover your muscles or six pack! Why not permanently uncover that body you’ve been working on and reveal your new hairless chest and sculpted back.
- According to the Huffington Post, shaving is a women’s most dreaded thing to do. They state that women spend 72 days over the course of their lifetime shaving!
- No more irritated skin from whatever method you currently use for hair removal.
- At our office, Dr. Evan R. Ransom, MD will carefully remove all of your unwanted hair with skill and care! Call and book your appointment today.
Posted on behalf of San Francisco Center for Facial Plastic, Reconstructive & Laser Surgery
Follow us on Google+