Posted on June 7, 2017 in Rhinoplasty
Have you thought about what you’re going to give your dad for Father’s Day? It’s coming up on Sunday, June 18th. Have you considered changing it up this year? He always will enjoy gifts personally made by you. Gifts that have your words of love and appreciation for him are great ideas. However, you may want to choose something other than a power tool this year. Have you considered that he may want a male rhinoplasty procedure for Father’s Day?
Here are some reasons your dad may want rhinoplasty, but he doesn’t want to ask for it.
- He’s been working out, watching what he’s eating to work on his appearance, however his nose is something he personally can’t change.
- He may be experiencing an off-center or asymmetrical nose.
- He may have suffered an injury or a broken nose, otherwise known as a “boxer’s nose”.
- If your dad has breathing problems, he may need it repaired.
- Your dad may be interested in losing his inherited “family nose”.
- If you know he’s experiencing nose dissatisfaction when he looks in the mirror you could help him boost his self-esteem with a rhinoplasty.
- Your dad is possibly not aware of the fact that male rhinoplasty surgery is quite common these days. Why not remind him that it’s not just a surgery for women.
- Your dad’s business dealings may be inhibited by his distraction with his nose dissatisfaction.
- If your dad is avoiding selfies with you, it may be time.
- Your dad is tired of repairing everything except his nose!
Book your dad an appointment with Dr. Ransom to discuss a rhinoplasty surgery for him. He will thank you for it!
Posted on behalf of Dr. Evan Ransom