- This Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices for the San Francisco Center for Facial Plastic, Reconstructive and Laser Surgery (“SFCFPRLS”) and its Website: www.sanfranciscofacialplasticsurgery.com (hereinafter referred to individually as a “Website”).
Information Collection and Use
- SFCFPRLS collects personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information on a strictly voluntary basis through our “Contact” form. SFCFPRLS is the sole owner of all the information collected on the Website, and will not share this information with third parties in any manner whatsoever without consent.
- Each view of a page on the Web site is logged. Information such as the user’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, time of day and duration of activity on the Web site is recorded. This information may be used by SFCFPRLS or third parties designated by SFCFPRLS to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use or for other business purposes. If illegal activity is detected on the Web site, we may attempt to connect an IP address to personal information.
- The Website contains links to other Internet sites. Please be aware that SFCFPRLS is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by SFCFPRLS’s Website.
- When you submit information via the Website, SFCFPRLS, or designated third parties, take certain precautions to protect your user information both online and offline. Currently, when users enter information (such as contact information), it is encrypted and protected with encryption software: Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”). While you are on a secure page, the lock icon on your Internet browser becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked or open. These security features may be updated from time-to-time in SFCFPRLS’s sole discretion. We also use certain efforts to protect user-information offline. Our users’ information is restricted primarily to our office and our servers are password protected. If you have any questions about the current state of security with respect to information collected on the Website or stored offline, please e-mail Webmaster@SanFranciscoFacialPlasticSurgery.com.
- Users who no longer wish to receive e-mails, newsletters, or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving a specific communication from SFCFPRLS by sending a reply e-mail containing the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject.
Notification of Changes
Dr. Evan Ransom is an Ivy League-educated and Ivy League trained Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He is a Double Board Certified Head and Neck Surgeon and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and fellowship-trained in facial plastic, reconstructive, and laser surgery. His practice is in the San Francisco Bay Area, serving patients from San Francisco, Oakland, Marin County, Palo Alto, Silicon Valley, Walnut Creek, the East Bay, and all over Northern California.