Our products were developed to clean the skin well, correct any damage, provide it nutrients, nourish it, and of course, protect it.
High-potency vitamin C serum is designed to improve the look of wrinkles, brighten skin’s complexion and support the microbiome, while protective antioxidant system guards against free radical skin damage. This treatment serum features patent-pending encapsulation delivery technology, carefully developed to preserve the efficacy of antioxidants in high concentrations against environmental aggressors causing oxidation, such as light, air, and heat.
• 20% Vitamin C complex helps neutralize free radicals, protecting skin against oxidative stress while addressing the visible signs of aging: dullness, discoloration, lines, wrinkles, and loss of volume
• Bio-compatible antioxidants support skin’s antioxidant defense system by shutting down the most free radical pathways, protecting skin from environmental free radical damage
• Vitamin E nourishes and soothes the skin while neutralizing free radicals
• Patented, the rapid-release delivery system quickly boosts levels of Vitamin C in the skin
• Supports microbiome, leaving natural skin flora intact
Directions: On clean skin, dispense 3-4 drops for full face and massage in gently with fingertips once or twice daily.
Directions: Wipe the entire affected area with a moist pad one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin can occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Directions: Use as directed by your physician.
ALL-TRANS-RETINOL Helps increase cell turnover to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots, improve skin texture and tone, and promote a collagen-rich appearance
Directions: Avoiding eye area, apply to clean skin once daily in the evening or as directed by your physician.
Directions: Apply around eyes once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.